Friday, March 20, 2015

The Terrible Two by Jory John and Mac Barnett for First Line Friday







22509955Jill  at Owlforya.blogspot occasionally does a First Line Friday where she share's the first line of a book that she is currently reading, finished, or a book that she hasn't read before.  Today I thought I would join in....


Today's Book:  The Terrible Two by Jory John and Mac Barnett

" Welcome to Yawnee Valley, an idyllic place with rolling green hills that slope down to creeks, and cows as far as the eye can see. There's one now. "


I picked this up on Wednesday and my kiddo and I are reading this aloud together, I didn't even have to beg or plead :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to start reading this with my 6 year old next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a fun book, we haven't been able to put it down. Hope you both enjoy it!

      Delete