Friday, March 6, 2015

First Line Friday: The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis



Jill Over at Owlforya.blogspot does a First Line Friday where she share's the first line of a book that she is currently reading, finished, or a book that she hasn't read before.  Today I thought I would join in....



  

20980662

Today's Book:  The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis  


"Fin crouched behind a rack of bootleg flavors, trying hard to ignore the taste of rat fur and broccoli juice seeping from the grungy bottles."  

This was published November 4th 2014.  I've just started this, so that beginning really pique's my interest.  I've wanted to read this for awhile, I love the cover and premise (master thief, magic and pirate world.)   Have you read this yet?  

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like just my kind of MG fantasy! This book has been recommended to me by several people but I don't have it yet. Seeing this on your blog reminds me I need to plan to read it in the near future! -Katie @ Bookish Illuminations

    ReplyDelete