Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Reading








Summer Reading List 

Summer is quickly approaching in our household and it's time to gather all those books that I've purchased or borrowed from the library to get ready for some relaxing book reading time.  Here is my list thus far:

Purchased




 
1833201018668473
  
17667561
I've been holding off on this one for sometime...don't want it to end
17454743
This one came highly recommended by my child
  

18667875
Pre-ordered and releases on June 17th
                 
18049017
Borrowed from the Public Library
                                   



                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Still Life but was disappointed by Five Kingdoms. This looks heavy on the fantasy, which is not my thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want The Books of Elsewhere to end either, but I am glad that she is working on other projects. I picked up Five Kingdoms because my child and I enjoyed Fablehaven, but boy does it look long. I'm still going to give it a try, I'm kind of a fantasy gal :)

      Delete