Thursday, September 17, 2015

Cybils Judges Announced

Cybils-Logo-2015-Web-Lg (1)



The Cybils Judges in all categories were announced today.  Here's a link to all the  Cybils judges all categories .   I had such a wonderful time judging the Middle Grade Fiction category last year, so I thought why not switch things up a bit and applied for speculative fiction.  I'm thrilled to finally be able to share the exciting news that I was selected as a round 1 judge!!   Looking forward to another great Fall of reading books.  Get your nominations ready.  I've got my library card and no hold limit, so I'm ready to go :)

2015 Elementary/Middle Grade Speculative Fiction Judges: 

Round 1
Melissa Fox
@book_nut
Book Nut
Annamaria Anderson
@bookstogether
Books Together
Round 2
Kim Aippersbach
Dead Houseplants


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on doing it again. Sounds like it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie should be lots of fun and lots of reading!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to you and all the other judges. Sounds like an interesting job! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, it's lots of fun and I always love seeing what books are nominated.

      Delete