This weeks topic is Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors
1. J.K. Rowlings author of my beloved Harry Potter series. You reawakened my love of all things MG fantasy.
2 & 3 . Shelby Bach and Jacqueline West I've read and loved all the books in their series and they've both been two of the nicest authors that I've connected with on social media. So wonderful to their fans and always take the time to respond to comments on their blog. I will purchase any books that they write.
4. Tara Dairman author of the All Four Stars series. She writes wonderful stories that include mouthwatering details about foods from around the world, her path to publication is fascinating and she's from my home state of Colorado.
5. Jonathan Stroud author of The Bartimaeus and Lockwood and Company series. I love his characters, witty bantering, creepy ghost stories and mysteries.
6. Neil Gaiman I loved Coraline and The Graveyard Book. He wrote one of my favorite opening lines "There was a hand in the darkness, and it held a knife."
7. L.R.W. Lee independently publishes the Andy Smithson series. She weaves in many "life principles" into her fantasy series and I've really enjoyed the progression of her writing across the whole series. She writes an entertaining story and I'm vested in seeing how things turn out. She is always so encouraging to other independent authors.
8. Shannon Messenger author of the Keeper of the Lost Cities series. She exudes California, sparkly pink unicorns and I love her artwork and Keeper series. She also hosts the Marvelous Middle Grade Monday.
9. Beverly Cleary I have read and loved all her books. Even now I think back on them fondly. Heck, I could include Laura Ingalls Wilder, and Judy Blume in this category too.
10. Jennifer Nielsen I've read and loved all her books and she's on my list of books to purchase every time a new one comes out.
So, what are some of your favorite authors? Did I list any that you liked, or maybe you have one that you'd like to share. Feel free to post your TTT link in the comments.