Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Heroines From Books, movies or TV



This is my first time participating in Top Ten Tuesday.  I was inspired to give this a try by http://randommusingsofabibliophile.blogspot.com/ While I don't always promise to have 10 things, well cause sometimes I might not have that many, I thought it would still be a lot of fun to participate.  


                                 This week's topic: Favorite Heroines From Books (Or movies/tv).
                                  In no particular order....




13549523
RENEE de WINTER

8113512
KYRA
13555073
LUCY
12842828
SOPHIE


13449693
BLUE
28187
ANNABETH
3
HERMIONE
698052
PRINCESS LEIA
156970
NANCY

So, I only came up with nine.  I had a very hard time thinking of that last one... Olive from Books of Elsewhere, Smooth Kitty from The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place and Rory from The Ever Afters Series, came to mind.   A few on my list I think others may have selected too. Especially Hermione, but did I pick some that others didn't think of? I've included links to my reviews about Kyra and Renee de Winter , they are two that I especially enjoy.   Who are some of your favorite heroines?  

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I liked your selections, especially Molly. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Kyra! She barely missed my list and I am so happy someone else got her on theirs. I've not read The Cadet of Tildor or The Screaming Staircase yet (they're both on my to-buy) list, but I am excited to know that the heroines are likable.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, this list was remarkably difficult and I felt like I was leaving so many out. I love Kyra.

      Delete
  3. Princess Leia is the ultimate heroine. I've never read the Star Wars books though so didn't include her.

    I love Lucy too! She's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nancy, Annabeth, Princess Leia and Hermione! Four of my favorites! I haven't read the others, but many of them have been on my list for a while. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get a chance to check them out sometime, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete