Monday, August 21, 2017

Happy Book Blog Birthday to me!



Can you believe it? 5 years I've been book blogging!  Seems like only yesterday, but boy has it been tons of fun.  I've learned so much from all of you and am very thankful each day for this lovely book blogging community of readers.  Thank you also to all my wonderful followers who read my posts and leave a comment, it's much appreciated.  It's been a busy day with the  Solar Eclipse and the Cybils call for judges just opened up, so hope you all have a wonderful day!    You can get more information about the Cybils here

10 comments:

  1. Quite an achievement! Congrats 🍾🎈🎉🎊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keira, it does feel really good.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 5 years of blogging! That's a big accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, it's been a wonderful five years.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte, I still can hardly believe it.

      Delete
  4. Happy Blog Birthday! Five years is a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, it's been a fun five years and I always feel like I'm learning something new.

      Delete